Look at how many screens I've got!
Apple Macbook Pro 15-inch Mid-2019 with Touchbar
- Intel Core i9 Processor
- 32GB RAM
- 256GB SSD
- Geek Bench Score: 5330 Single Core & 26412 Multi-core
Using all four ports of my Macbook, I've got five monitors:
- Samsung SE790C Ultrawide in the middle
- Dell U2715H in Landscape
- Two Dell U2715H in Portrait
- The Macbook's screen
The Logitech G603. Comfortable. Back & forward buttons. Bluetooth. 18 month battery.
My mouse pad is also a large soft red Artisan HIEN.
A Kogan Cherry MX Brown keeb. It's cheap ($40 AUD) and does the job. I'm so embarrassed by the brand I put some tape over it. They no longer sell this anymore.
Satechi Type-C Multi-Port Adapter 4K with Ethernet. It's the only one I've found not to flicker the screens.
Bose QC35s (Gen 1) noise cancelling headphones. Perfect for working in a noisy office.
Blitzwolf BW-FWC2. The only one I could find with a USB Type-C port.
Seagate 3TB Expansion Portable used exclusively for Time Machine backups.
An ASUS ROG RT-AC5300 I found lying in the server closest.
Every desk at the office is a sit/stand desk and has four programmable heights.
Showing off my office Crocs on the Ergodriven Topo Mini, a non-flat standing mat.
- Terminal - iTerm 2
- Text Editor / IDE - Atom
- Diff Tool - Beyond Compare
- File Transfer Client - Transmit
- Macbook Touchbar - BetterTouchTool
- Window Management - Hyperdock, BetterSnapTool and Moom
- File Archiver - Keka and BetterZip
- Firewall - Little Snitch
- Database Client - Navicat
- Clipboard Manager - Paste
- Screenshots - SnagIt
- Screen Recorder - Camtasia
- Video Player - IINA
- App Cleaner - iTrash
- Cloud File Manager - Mountain Duck
- Calculator - Numi
- Source Control - Sourcetree
- Virtualisation - VMware Fusion
- OpenVPN - Viscosity
- VNC Viewer - RealVNC Viewer
- API/HTTP Client - Insomnia
A 1L Pocari Sweat water bottle I bought while in Japan.
TWICE's The Roses Season's Greeting calendar that I bought separately.
It's suppose to be a wrist rest but I put under my mousing elbow.